For other languages click here
- Staff Training Tools
- DTS Curriculum Tools
- Practical Outreach Tools
- U of N 2017-19 Catalogue
- International Registrars offices
- Rosalie Pedder's "Well Series"
- YWAM HIV-AIDS in the Workplace Guidelines
- Mission Resources – Create International
- Audio and Video YWAM Foundational Teachings
- DTS Outreach Fruitful Practice
- Teaching to Reach Every Student
- UofN reference guide Newly updated 2017 version now online!
- Foundational values
- Signpost messages
- Catch the wave booklet- This includes a collection of signpost messages and covenants
- Global conversations-Glocal Conversations promotes biblically-informed dialogue between academics and practitioners in the task of international development. We aim to encourage dialogue both locally anchored and globally aware.
Note: These pages are made by the International DTS Centre. They represent some, but not all, resources available to you and your DTS. This list will be added to regularly as additional resources are discovered.
Please email us if you are aware of resources that would benefit others in the DTS world. Please note that even though we have chosen to list various resources here, we do not officially endorse any of these products.